Assist PMO to lead company product management functions. Assist product marketing to develop and implement product strategy. Monitor and analyze product development activity against goal. Responsibilities including:
- Effectively manage all aspects of product development through product life cycle from business feasibility to mass production.
- Coordinate with Product Marketing to collect market requirements from end-users and the competitive environment, synthesize these requirements into product plan.
- Support Project Management to define project execution plans and then work with the product development team to ensure quality delivery according to plan.
- Working with cross functional R&D teams to solve engineering issues during new product development.
- Support Business Development and sales for all necessary business related activities.
- Assist PMO to optimize product development flow and continues improvement plan.
1. Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Electrical Engineering or Business with > 5 years related experience
2. Solid understanding of SoC/IC design and manufacturing flow.
3. Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to facilitate cross functional group meetings.
4. Team player with strong accountability.
5. Experience of Product Marketing in IC industry is preferred
6. Experience of New Product Introduction or project management in IC industry preferred